HealthSake, an interactive Patient Data Management System developed primarily to facilitate the verification of the patients’ documents while buying medicines or making medical claims.
A patient data management system is a software system developed primarily to facilitate the verification of the patients’ documents while buying medicines or making medical claims. The focus of this project is to develop a portal that facilitates the secure exchange and verification of electronic health records.
Document Verification System: The patients will provide the documents to the healthcare professionals or organizations, which need to verify automatically.
We have the following types of verification in the system.
- The patients issue verifiable documents and share them with healthcare professionals and organizations.
- The healthcare professionals issue verifiable documents and share them with the patients.
- Healthcare organizations issue verifiable documents and share them with the patients.
Digital signatures and hasing is used to share & verify the documents.
Some other features
- Mechanism to search professionals & organizations using type, name, & location.
- Creation and maintenance of various organizations’ lists.
- Ability to set/edit settings.
- Ability to delete their own medical records.
- An e-cash wallet (or a payment gateway) for performing financial transactions.
- Maintenance of profile information of the user/organization.
- Ability to buy medicines and get medical claims.
- Ability to provide documents to other users (patients/organizations).
- Ability to automatically verify the documents.
- Admin capabilities is being able to observe logs and remove any user.
- User-Admin approval process using a document upload.
Note: It only works on Node 16.x
- Tailwind CSS
- Next-Connect for uploading and storing files.
- Nodemailer for sending mails
- PDFmake for generating prescriptions & bills.
- Sustained Cyberattack for two weeks from 250+ students
- Highest Scoring course project in the course