Ludo Master Clone for Desktop is a popular Play Store game replicated for desktop environments, featuring a Local 2-player Multiplayer mode. Developed using Java and JavaFX, this project offers a classic board game experience in a new digital format.
Ludo Master Clone for Desktop is a replication of the well-known mobile game Ludo Master, now available for desktop users. This version is developed using Java and JavaFX, providing a smooth and engaging gaming experience. The game currently supports Local 2-player multiplayer mode, allowing friends to play together on the same device.
The MVP of this project is the Local 2-player Multiplayer mode, which enables two players to enjoy the game on a single desktop device. This mode has been carefully crafted to replicate the fun and excitement of the original Ludo Master game.
- Development Tools: The game is developed using Java and JavaFX.
- UI Design: The user interface is created using Scene Builder.
- Local Multiplayer: The game currently supports only Local 2-player multiplayer mode.
- Future Plans: Plans to include online multiplayer options upon learning about sockets and networking.
- UML Diagram: A UML class diagram is available at
- Object-Oriented Programming: Gained experience in using OOP in a real-world application.
- JavaFX: Learned how to use JavaFX for desktop application development.
- Multi-threaded Programming: Acquired skills in multi-threaded programming to enhance application performance.
- Java Development Kit: Requires Java Development Kit installed.
- JavaFX SDK: Also needs JavaFX SDK installed.
The game features an intuitive and appealing interface, showcased in the following screenshots:
|Player 1 Gameplay
|Player 2 Gameplay